- Travel ranges to 100 µm × 100 µm in X, Y and to 10 µm in Z
- Resolution to 0.1 nm due to capacitive sensors
- High velocity versions with direct drive
- Ultrahigh vacuum-compatible and nonmagnetic versions on request
- Parallel kinematics for higher accuracy and dynamics
- Parallel metrology for active compensation of guiding errors
- Zero-play, high-precision flexure guide system
- Clear aperture 50 mm × 50 mm for transmitted-light applications
- Scanning microscopy
- Confocal microscopy
- Mask/wafer positioning
- Surface measuring technology
- Image processing / stabilization
- Nanopositioning with high flatness and straightness of motion
Outstanding lifetime thanks to PICMA® piezo actuators
The patented PICMA® piezo actuators are all-ceramic insulated. This protects them against humidity and failure resulting from an increase in leakage current. PICMA® actuators offer an up to ten times longer lifetime than conventional polymer-insulated actuators. 100 billion cycles without a single failure are proven.
Subnanometer resolution with capacitive sensors
Capacitive sensors measure with subnanometer resolution without contacting. They guarantee excellent linearity of motion, long-term stability, and a bandwidth in the kHz range.
High guiding accuracy due to zero-play flexure guides
Flexure guides are free of maintenance, friction, and wear, and do not require lubrication. Their stiffness allows high load capacity and they are insensitive to shock and vibration. They are 100 % vacuum compatible and work in a wide temperature range.
Automatic configuration and fast component exchange
Mechanics and controllers can be combined as required and exchanged quickly. All servo and linearization parameters are stored in the ID chip of the D-sub connector of the mechanics. The autocalibration function of the digital controllers uses this data each time the controller is switched on.
High tracking accuracy in the nanometer range due to parallel position measuring
All degrees of freedom are measured against a single fixed reference. Undesired crosstalk between axes can be actively compensated (active guiding) in real time (depending on the bandwidth). High tracking accuracy is achieved in the nanometer range even in dynamic operation.
Product Change Notification Piezo Actuator Driven Products
User Manual PZ103
P-733, P-734 Piezo Nanopositioning Systems with Capacitive Sensors
Short Instructions PZ240
Piezo Positioning Systems: P-5xx / P-6xx / P-7xx
P-733 3-D model
Microscope Stage Configurator
Sample Stages and Holders for Inverted Microscopes
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.