High-load 6-axis hexapod, brushless DC gear motor, absolute encoder, 500 kg load capacity, 4.5 mm/s max. velocity, 3 m cable set.
- Holding force up to 5000 N
- Travel ranges to ±100 mm, rotation ranges to ±40°
- Absolute encoder for position measurement
- Flexible adaptation to requirements
The H-855 high-load hexapod series offers high-precision positioning in six degrees of freedom for loads of up to 500 kg. The construction is self-locking even when fully loaded so that brakes are not necessary.
The construction is modular, which allows a flexible adaptation to various different application requirements. The standard version is displayed in the data table.
Possible extreme values for customer-specific variants:
- Optimizing for higher velocity: Up to 20 mm/s
- Optimizing for low construction height: 300 mm in zero position
- Optimizing for maximum travel ranges: X/Y +-160 mm; Z +-75 mm; θX/θY +-27°; θZ +-60°
Absolute encoders supply explicit position information that enables immediate determination of the position. Therefore, no referencing is necessary when switching on and this increases efficiency and safety during operation.
Industry and research. Industrial automation, precision assembly, astronomy, aerospace.