- Single and multi-axis versions
- Travel ranges to 10 × 10 × 10 µm
- Extreme reliability: >109 cycles
- Picometer resolution
- Short lead times
Piezo shear actuators with inner hole
Operating voltage -250 to 250 V. Lateral displacement is based on the piezoelectric shear effect. Excellent dynamics with minimum electric power requirement.
Variants without inner hole or for use in cryogenic and UHV environments to 10-9 hPa.
- Piezo ceramic material
- Nonmagnetic versions
- Operating voltage range, displacement, layer thickness, cross-sectional dimension
- Load capacity, force generation
- Mechanical interfaces: flat, spherical, metal, ceramic, glass, sapphire, etc.
- Extra-tight length tolerances
Fields of application
- Industry and research
- Low temperature / vacuum versions to 10-9 hPa
- Scanning applications
- Precision mechanics
- Switching applications
Short Instructions PZ257EK
PICA Piezo Actuators up to 1000 V: P-0xx, P-1xx, P-405, PICA Stack, PICA Power, PICA Thru, PICA Shear, Picoactuator®
User Manual PZ252
PICA Shear Piezo Actuators: P-111, P-112, P-121, P-122, P-123, P-141, P-142, P-143, P-151, P-152, P-153, PICA Shear Customized Products
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.